On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 5:35 AM, ss <cybers...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In fact I think the fundamental problem is the Indian education system but
> that is another story.

It's all a bit of insanity don't you think?

It's like the urban Indian lusting for larger and larger LCD TVs in a
land where electric power disappears for regular hours every day.

To follow the rituals of prudishness in a land that's turned women's
rights into a sham for long is insanity. Delhi is the rape capital of
the world, Indian men are among the most sexually repressed, perhaps
after the Islamic middle east and the country worries about a TV show?

Of course speaking of insanities, our world does not want for them.

I am watching a war movie, set in the siege of Stalingrad. Every
character in the movie is starving and hungry by the latter half of
the movie and then they come across a German officer's cellar, and
there's a warehouse floor sized room filled with cuts of meat, loaves
of bread, wine and even a chained woman all part of his private store.
It reminded me of the occupy protests against the 1%.

I traveled widely to the east and west coast cities of the US last
year, and I saw so many recently homeless and poor that it was
impossible to sometimes recognize the America I knew. And then when I
would read updates from my friends in silicon valley posted on their
social networks about IPO millions and first class travel, and then
too I couldn't find the America I knew.

If war turns every man into looking out for himself, then what is this
world we live in, this libertarian machine age of every man for
himself?