On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 2:37 PM, Thejaswi Udupa
<thejaswi.ud...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Nachrally, this would have to be on a day when I cannot make it. I
>> would have been most interested :(
>

> Ditto. If it weren't a KQA quizzing Sunday, I'd have definitely come--the
> Milk Colony grounds hold many fond memories considering that was where
> Sardar Patel kids played their year-round Saturday league cricket matches.

Just got this in the mail. Maybe Deepa and you can go for this one. I
might join in as well.

=======
INTACH Bangalore announces its next heritage walk, a Cantonment
Parichay, to be held on 27 January 2013. Come explore the early days
of the Bangalore cantonment as we walk around areas where you could
once hear the clatter of horses and the koi hais of the British
soldiers and officers. Marvel at the oldest church in the cantonment.
Listen to how Bangalore was the most sought-after station among the
Brits…and no, it wasn’t only because of the climate.

When: Sunday, 27 January, morning hours
Where: St Mark’s church and through Cubbon Park

Seats are limited so do register in advance. Email
intach....@gmail.com to register. There is a fee of Rs 120 for this
Parichay.

=======

-- Vinayak