On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:04 PM, Vinayak Hegde <vinay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just got this in the mail. Maybe Deepa and you can go for this one. I
> might join in as well.
>
> =======
> INTACH Bangalore announces its next heritage walk, a Cantonment
> Parichay, to be held on 27 January 2013. Come explore the early days
> of the Bangalore cantonment as we walk around areas where you could
> once hear the clatter of horses and the koi hais of the British
> soldiers and officers. Marvel at the oldest church in the cantonment.
> Listen to how Bangalore was the most sought-after station among the
> Brits…and no, it wasn’t only because of the climate.

GRRRRR. I am off to the OOSA for the first of two 6-month stints of
Indian Ayah Service. You rotters, to keep reminding me of all that I
am going to miss. I am a regular at the INTACH walks. However, check
if Krupa Rajangam or Pankaj Modi will be there. We once had a
Malleswaram walk with a newbie student guide and it was NOT good.

And...do register early...it gets full up very fast.

Deepa.