Yabbah...my usual answer to anything to do with dates...I can't remember! I
do remember that you added me on, Vod Ka Raja, becaus of an email that I
sent another Udhay.  And that until I joined, it was an unmoderated
listserv :D

Oops, sorry...but I don't want to cutenpaste this at the end...this is the
way Google does it, and I will GWI...Go With It.