On 6 September 2017 at 13:25, Madhu Menon <m...@madhumenon.com> wrote:

> On 5 September 2017 at 07:11, Heather Madrone <heat...@madrone.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm sex-positive, but, by and large, porn-negative, *because women in
> porn
> > almost never look like they're enjoying it*. If porn celebrated female
> > ecstasy rather than female humiliation and degradation, I'd be bang
> behind
> > it.
>
> Oh, this isn't the 90s. There's plenty of the kind of stuff you want.
> There are even subreddits on Reddit for it. ( /r/passionx and
> /r/chickflixxx for the curious.)

Speaking of which, there's apparently a subreddit on Dhanushasana sex. Now
to me it seems like physical abuse of women being sanitized through a
connection to yoga.

Regards,

Nikhil Mehra
Advocate
B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) (NLSIU), LL.M (Northwestern)

Chambers of Nikhil Mehra
E-348 Ground Floor | Greater Kailash - II | New Delhi 110048
+91 98107 76904
nikhil.mehra...@gmail.com