Is it merely coincidental that this topic is also on Anand Sanwal's email
today (CBInsights) where he mentions the following:

I’m always impressed by people at our events who can take a question and
spit out a really cogent, crisp, and thoughtful answer.

But maybe those folks aren’t the norm?

Derek Sivers has a great essay about being a slow thinker.

I am a slow thinker too, the downside to this is that sometimes there is no
one to listen to the response you have thought of and it may be a while
before you get the opportunity to deliver it.

my 1 cent.

Cheers,
Kavita

--