Until now I felt that my ability to come up with a cogent (and sometimes
extremely witty) response several hours later was an example of my being
"slow on the uptake" (in the derogatory sense that this phrase is
used).Glad that it is being validated now...as is my general inability to
"multitask" without making a hash of all those tasks.

The eclipse of "dumbness" is turning into the light of "mindfulness" and
"slow thinking"...and I am very happy about this!

I am looking forward to my erratic memory also becoming a sign of Something
Good.

Deepa.