1. Who we are and how we got here by David Reich
2. Genghis Khan and the making of the modern world by Jack Weatherford
3. Blueprint by Nicholas Christakis
4. The secret history of the mongol queens by jack weatherford
5. Panthers in Parliament: Dalits, Caste, and Political Power in South
India by Hugo gorringe
6. The Warren Commission report (not a new book by any measure)