That's a great question.

At a personal level:
- avoid touching surfaces
-wash hands after I come from outside but not as often as recommended
-watched the WHO debrief, never done that before
-consciously less handshaking
-used sanitizer at cultfit, never done that before

Externally, I've been amazed that Mecca shut down, some churches removing
holy water, Amritanandamayi's ashram disallowing the patented embrace and
the conferences and the possible Olympics shut down. Maybe some of these
happened before but I don't recall reading any of it. Also the extent of
awareness in schools and even lower class awareness,ask buying etc is new
(may be a metro story). My brother received an email from Oberoi Udaipur
telling him two Italians tested Positive in feb and 83 staff have since
been voluntarily quarantined and he should make the choice to stay or not.
They also listed their screening process now for guests and that seemed
intense.

Nima