I try not to dwell on bĂȘtes noires, so I hope you don't mind if I take yours
(often based of a quick Google, because the list is pretty anglophone-centric):

Trump: the US should fix its own issues before sweeping in front of its
neighbours' doors.
Biden: we all do *better* when we *all* do better
Facebook: Musk is being selfish with premature push to reopen
Fox News: fired a Covid-denier
Amazon: things which are more efficient to tackle at scale should be
the Democratic party establishment: politicians should pay their dues in their
party
Republican party: every child should have an equal opportunity to get a great
education
Sangh Parivar: it takes all kinds to make a world
Modi: locked down, preventing exponential community spread
Boris Johnson: NHS needs more funding
Brexit: Airstrip One belongs to Oceania, not Eurasia

-Dave