>Marsha,
>
>Yes, I've noticed some improvements.. you're right about the brain fog..
>if I have it, I take CS and it's gone almost instantly but of course, it
>comes back if I don't take it for awhile again.  How much CS did you take
>per day to finally feel 100% again?  I feel probably about 90%, the best
>I've felt in 6 months but I'd still like to improve upon that. I don't
>want to start taking unsafe doses of CS.. is 3 tablespoons per day
>insuffiencent for lyme?
>
>-Mark

Dear Mark, I have read that CS is so easily excreted that there isn`t an
unsafe dose. I take 3 big swallows a day when I feel ill, and the illness is
soon gone. A big swallow is about 1/4 cup. I have had 8 colds in the last 2
years, none lasted over 3 days. I never got the flu at all. My hubby`s flu
was gone in 4 days and he went back to work. THAT made a believer out of
him! I have also used CS for 3 eye infections, several UTIs, even a toe
infection from an ingrown nail! It even helps my Pug dogs.
 Lyme is a really tough bug to destroy, I think much larger quantities of CS
are necessary to get rid of it once and for all. Donna is still fighting
hers, after 2 years. I do believe there are different strains of Borellia,
some are tougher than others. I was bitten while living in Arkansas, Donna
is in New Jersey. (Hi, Donna!!)
I think it may be necessary to revamp our eating and drinking practices
while ill. For example, ingesting caffeine tends to blunt the body`s immune
system. Who knows what other things do, such as nicotine, and other
substances? I`m also a firm believer in vitamin and mineral supplements
especially the latter, as the soils are too depleted to put minerals into
our foods. (My sister is a type 2 diabetic, insulin dependent. I am 11 years
younger, outweigh her by 50 lbs. but my blood is perfect, and blood pressure
is normal. I take vanadium and chromium, minerals necessary to insulin
production by the pancreas. I take potassium for good BP. No minerals, no
good health.)
 I hope this will help you. Don`t forget the best medicine there is, too:
prayer! We have to ask for a blessing before we can get it. (I`m also a firm
believer in this, as yesterday my 19 year old son didn`t die, in a car
accident at 70 mph on the freeway! Not even a scratch on him! I pray for his
safety every day.)
Love, (the sincere kind!)
Marsha