On Tue, 6 Oct 1998 08:15:07 -0700 "Marsha Hallett" <liah...@pacbell.net>
writes:

>Dear Mark,
>I didn`t herx when I first took CS, I just began to get better. I
>noticed my
>joints were not achy by the third day, and by a week, the fog had
>lifted.
>What a relief! It took several months for the damage to heal, even
>after all
>the bugs were dead. Have you noticed any improvements at all??
>Marsha

Marsha,

Yes, I've noticed some improvements.. you're right about the brain fog..
if I have it, I take CS and it's gone almost instantly but of course, it
comes back if I don't take it for awhile again.  How much CS did you take
per day to finally feel 100% again?  I feel probably about 90%, the best
I've felt in 6 months but I'd still like to improve upon that. I don't
want to start taking unsafe doses of CS.. is 3 tablespoons per day
insuffiencent for lyme?

-Mark

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]