Joyce Inouye wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a bit puzzled that you're using a stainless steel cleaning pad to clean
> your pot.  Isn't the pad full of corrosive and toxic chemicals? Some toxic
> compounds can be distilled into the water container with your drinking
> water!
>
> Dr. Hulda Clark, who wrote the book "Cure for All Diseases,"  warns her
> readers not to use any of these caustic chemicals--not even toothpaste,
> soap, shampoo, laundry soap, etc. that is sold in stores.  She's found
> that cancer is linked to toxic buildup of these contaminants in our body.
>
> Her philosophy is, if you can't eat it, don't use it because these
> substances can easily penetrate our body (e.g., through our skin when
> washing the pot, unless you use a glove.) What is your rationale for not
> using natural, organic cleansers?
>
> Regards,
> Joyce

Hi Joyce and all,

 Not to puzzle. The stainless steel pad is just that,stainless steel and
nothing else. Its NOT a Brillo pad. No soap, no nothing,just stainless
steel pad. Went to many stores to find PLAIN stainless steel pads.

  Bless you   Bob  Lee

--
oozing on the muggy shore of the gulf coast
  l...@fbtc.net