Hi everyone,
Today is Thursday. I'm back from a 3 day business trip.  I
just opened my e-mail and found a heap of postings to the
list.  I haven't had time to even scan them yet.  I'll try
to do that tonight, but I can't promise to get to them all.
I know people are anxious to get going on the testing.  I'm
sure there are lots of ideas.  No money has been sent or
spent,  Again, let me say that I don't intend to do anything
that is not approved by all contributors, so hopefully, no
one who has made a pledge feels at risk.  I don't have any
updates on labs, procedure or costs at the moment.  I'll be
sure to post as soon as I have anything.
Bob Wells