>Joyce wrote:
>I once used a silver which had an natural, active
ingredient added to it
>(electron-giver) that enhanced the action of the silver in
killing
>pathogens--it was the fastest germ killer tested at a
university.

Which university?  Can we get them to do some testing for us
at no charge?  Maybe a grad student has a need for a good
project.

>Joyce also wrote:
>Please choose a testing facility that is honest (not
infiltrated by NewWorldOrder who often sabotages health
experiments).

I'm one of those who does not yet believe in the conspiracy
theories attributed to the NewWorldOrder and the
Illuminati.  Nevertheless, as there are clearly different
opinions on the subject, I do not wish to offend.  I have no
idea which laboratories you might find acceptable.  Perhaps
you have some suggestions?

While we debate how best to approach the testing of CS to
our own satisfaction, I'm still interested in finding
reputable ways to get the job done for free.  That's one
reason I'm not anxious to collect any money until we have a
consensus on our approach.  Any suggestions?

Bob Wells