> From:          robert.we...@ny.ubs.com
> Date:          Tue, 30 Jun 98 17:11:35 -0400
> Subject:       Testing CS
> To:            silver-list@eskimo.com

I use a Citricidal product which is Grapefruit Seed Extract. I have
know about these products for some time now, and I believe them to do
wonderful things. I would not hesitate to use them to kill pathogens.
They have been known to kill out yeast infections in the body, and
are considered a main line product for yeast problems.
Just my 2 cents on the subject.
Jim Einert, N.D.