Hello All,
At some posting I mentioned an article where a cs maiker used silver coins,
(american)
and said that these coins are high percentage silver and then copper and
zinc are added
in lower percentages to help the coins wear better... but.. using the coins
might give you a collodial combination of silver/copper/zinc... I am
thinking more of it being
a cs tonic/combo drink... not sure if this is what you were refering to.
michael slivisnki'