Hi, I am new to the list.  I use colloidal silver and have for a while
now.  I make mine with the beck machine.  I am not sure about the
cooking thing ....I make mine in distilled water.  About 15 min and
drink a glass of 12 oz...  About the pain you guys are talking about..I
have had the same problem and had a doc here in austin tx whom started
me on this program.  Anyway he put me on msm and I sware buy it.  It has
helped so much with those stabbing pains joint aches etc....stomach
problems  its great.  Dont have anything to gain here just a fellow
alternative med user...with multiple health problems including epstein
barr...I also was put on emergen  c by alcor corp by this doc...take one
package in my colloidal silver every am.  Also take germanium and flora
source for natural intestinal flora.  I hope this helps and gosh is this
site busy....probably because those of us on the oxylist recieved your
website and obviously joined it....Nice to meet you all.
God bless.......loretta

LORETTA HURT,HONEY ROSE