Hi,

About die off.  Dr Sherry Rogers suggests using molybdenum for it.  I have
and it works!  Also Dr Farber suggests using m0lybdenum for die-off and
sells a combo product that I can't use b/c of my MCS, but you may be able
too.
So now besides water I use molybdenum 250mcgs in addition to the Alacer
that I also take.  I use grape seed extract and COQ10, salt water snizzles
for the head and digestive enzymes to get stuff to the right place.  And an
alkalinating agent such a bi or tri salts.  This combo is helping me at
present with the discomfort.  I take them and lie down and keep warm and in
about 1 hour the ordeal is over.

Life is Fragile. Handle with Prayer
Susan