Hi, Everyone!
I am presently using a CS nasal spray (somewhere between 10 & 20 ppm as
best we can tell from our TDS-1 tester).  This is part of my regimen to
fight systemic candida.  I am drinking pau 'd arco tea and taking some
CS orally (letting it sit in my mouth & throat  awhile first)....this in
addition to soaking my feet in pau 'd arco and topically applying CS to
hands & feet (mostly for the nails).  I have taken a 1 week course of
Sporanox antifungal prescription drug, to be followed by 2 more courses
with a three week break between each course.  I am planning to start
taking mega zymes and MSM  (naturally occuring sulfur) to help my
stomach, as well as olive leaf capsules which are purported to be anti
fungal.  I am getting some stevia for sweetening.
The reason for all the assorted approaches is that I have had repeated
sinus infections and stomach/digestive system problems for about my
whole adult life and would like to be healthy and free of all the
prescription meds (some of which have brought about fungal problems).

Has anyone out there used CS as a nasal spray for any length of time?
(To be truthful, the account of the "blue lady" has caused me to
question the wisdom of using the nasal spray approach).

 I would welcome any coments concerning this or the rest of my regimen.
I am very concerned that I not "mess-up" my liver function.  (I've
already had my gall bladder removed and the bile duct opened up).

I appreciate the openness of each of you on the list and wish you good
health!

Ginny