-----Original Message-----
From: Cisco <ci...@iftech.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Tuesday, 19 May 1998 21:14
Subject: Re: CS nasal spray

>Listers,
## A nebuliser also works very well at delivering the cs as a very fine
mist.This may be a viable option especially for those who contract viral
type asthma.I have just been looking at the parasite pictures recently
referenced by Rip on the Rife list;some of the
parasites enter into the lungs at some part of their life-cycle,so would be
exposed to the cs if it was delivered by a nebuliser .And,I am glad to
confirm cs effectiveness as experienced by my dear wife, who (sceptically)
sprayed some into her nostrils and experienced an overnight removal of a
very painful sinus condition.I was glad of her scepticism as it may somewhat
remove the placebo/persuaded soul effect.
your fellow lister,
pete