Susan,
   I was told that it is counter productive to the medication I am taking.  In
other words if the medication is meant to slow down my heart rate and open up
the blood vessels, the antiocident would do the opposite. Specifically they
mentioned the Coq10, Ghinko, and a couple others. I'm really not sure aabout
the paarticulars.  Anything about the MSM I mentioned? Thanks,
                                                          Nick