On 30 Apr 98 at 14:13, Donna wrote:

> For quite a few months I was really discouraged because I was not
> getting anywhere and then I finally had it tested to find out it
> was only 7ppm.  Now that I am taking the 30ppm there is a big
> difference.

Just checking, Donna:  You're taking similar size doses now but of
the higher ppm CS? Did you ever determine if you had taken large
enough doses of the 7 ppm stuff it might have worked just as well?

It is one school of thought that large enough quantities of even 3-5
ppm CS will do as much good as higher ppm, and be easier to make to
boot. That's why we have kidneys, doncha know! <g>

If your experience differs it would be good to analyze why.

Be well,

Mike D.

[mdev...@mail.id.net                       ]
[Speaking only for myself...              ]