>From: Harvey Flatbush <ha...@iomet.com>
>I have posted this to the list a couple of times already but for the
>benefit of New comers,  14 ga. .999 Silver is available at:
>http://www.iwc.net/pca/index.htm
>Minimum order, 2 ounces = 12 feet for U.S. $20.00 plus $3.00 Shipping and
>handling. If a check is sent, they have to wait for bank clearance. I sent
>a postal money order and received my silver in five days.

The web-site says 10' for $23 US (including shipping).
Assuming the shipping amount (to Canada) remains the same
(I paid extra for fast shipping), that $23 US turns into:

        ($23 US/.70)*1.07+$5=$40.16 CDN

where .70 is approximately the exchange rate, 1.07 is to include the GST tax,
$5 is what Canada Post charges to broker shipments through Canada Customs.

I am assuming that no duty would be charged.

Your source is cheaper, per foot of silver. But one has to buy 10' of silver.
And I, as a Canadian, would have had to wait several weeks to get it,
as compared to several days. (I'm not a patient sort once I decide that
I want to do something.)

(I just wanted to point out that your source, while it is cheaper per foot,
isn't as much cheaper as it might look to someone who doesn't take into
account the currency difference and the taxes/etc.)

        fred