Dear Vilik.
                        I just read your post.  Let me take a moment and
discuss this.  In our evaluations which included WaterOz, they
were----primarily----ones involving Colloidal Silver as a single protocol
agent.  The material gave excellent results.....IN THIS SETTING.  We used only
CS generated in our own lab----for experiments involving combination components
in solution.   While we have conducted many different protocols, involving many
different protocol combinations....including several different families of
substances-----precipitates were never a problem with any of our CS solutions,
NO MATTER WHICH GENERATION PROTOCOL  we employed (high voltage AC or low
voltage DC).
        Your post troubles me because you, simply, should not be having the
kind of chemical reaction you are reporting-----unless there is some type of
contamination in the aloe vera solution.  Pure aloe juice HAS NEVER caused any
type of precipitate to form in any CS---or combination----CS solution we have
employed.  We have mixed pure aloe vera (cold processed) extract with a
super-saturated MSM solution and then added a 30% (by liquid volume) portion of
5 to 10 ppm CS......many times, and NEVER  encountered precipitation
conditions.  Some of these solutions have remained, untended, for many
days-----still no visible alterations to the composite solution.
                In my opinion, something is not as it should be in your
protocol.  There are many possibilities, but the most obvious candidate is the
Colloidal Silver or the Aloe Vera.   I would suggest a simple variation of your
present mixing procedure.  First, mix only the CS and the MSM....in a small
quantity and observe the results.  Next, mix only CS and Aloe Vera and observe
the results.  Next, mix MSM and Aloe Vera and observe.  Finally, mix all three
and observe.  This examination may furnish you a reasonable----and
visible---answer.  I believe you may find the "bad actor".
                Do let me know your results.
                        Sincerely.  Brooks Bradley.
P.S.  Personally, I would not consume any CS solution that exhibited
precipitates-----OF ANY FASHION.

--
MZ¡