Dear Trem Williams.
                    It is my sad duty to opine that the likelihood for
gaining a succesful modification in the immediate thinking of this
patient's alleopathic medical counsel is.........diminishingly
slim----and none.  There are reasons, far too numerous to list, that
would clearly substantiate this statement.  However, it is not necessary
to go beyond (1)  the compelling influence of a "peer controlled",
professionalized culture of conformity----which rewards allegiance and
punishes variation and (2)  the very real threat of socio-economic
sanctions of a magnitude synonymous with "total destruction of
life-style".   There is, simply, NO existing countering consideration
sufficient to overcome this overpowering influence-------except for the
occasional spiritually-driven martyr.  You can count these, almost, upon
the fingers of one hand;  Semelweiss, Pauling, Douglass, Regelson, et
al.  After 40 years of professional/academic association with
alleopathic medicine in America I feel entitled to express this
opinion----not against any individual (for there are many fine M.D.'s in
this country), but rather, to highlight a system which has, literally,
plundered the physical health and well-being of multiple generations of
an undeserving  group of recipients.
                This is one of the primary reasons I have dedicated both
the recent past, and all of my remaining future, to our  private
charitable research foundation.  I feel compelled, not through
conscience or guilt, but through concern and sympathy for sentient
life----as do my associates.  Please forgive this old man's
semi-coherent blandishments, but I would like to remind all
that........there still live among you some  who really care.
                        My sympathy to all who suffer.   Sincerely.
Brooks Bradley.

--
MZ¡