t...@silvergen.com writes:

<< Thanks Rick.  I subscribe to Dr. Williams newsletter and have some of the
 grapefruit seed extract.   Hadn't thought about suggesting its use because I
 was locked into CS.  It may be much better because it has more exposure and
 trials.  I'll pursue that avenue for our friend.  She's going in for more
 surgery and they have to try to rid her of the staph before cutting.

 Trem Williams >>

Trem

Could you tell me where to purchase GFSE? Dr. Williams won't divulge his
"reputable" source unless you suscribe to his newsletter. Would you
reccommend subscription?
Wong