At 03:40 PM 6/6/99 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 6/6/99 8:43:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
>t...@silvergen.com writes:
>>Could you tell me where to purchase GFSE?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just about all health food stores have it now. It comes in three forms, a
liquid, a tablet and a powder in capsules, the latter mixed with artemesia
(an antiparasitic herb.)

The liquid is very strong and MUST be diluted. Do follow the instructions
for diluting. It can cause damage if used in the concentrated form.

It is relatively inexpensive, and lasts quite a long time. The liquid has
many uses around the house, soaking your toothbrush, soaking that smelling
kitchen sponge, etc.

If taking internally, for yeast etc, I urge that my experience of
"crashing" after 3 months prompt people to ROTATE it with something else.

~^^V^^~