>I need a source for silver electrodes I need them to be sent c.o.d. some
>places will not send c.o.d. they want a credit card. and I stay away from
>all of that.. Thanks and God bless

I found a (local for me) source for 14 gauge 999 silver wire. He wants to
only sell in 10 foot lengths for $25.00 plus any shipping via UPS. I
explained what it's for and how it works, and he was so interested in CS
and thankful that he gave me a foot to get me started. He is Tom Peterson
at Sausalito Precious Metals, Inc., dba Makens PO Box 130 Sausalito, CA
94966. Phone him at 415 332-2744 locally, or toll free 1-800 2MAKENS.

Meditation is to be-of one mind. This is peace of mind.
Meditation is the way to relaxation, freedom, silence,
health, creativity...   <http://www.2b-One.com>