> Marsha,
>
> A friend recently built her generator and needs silver.  Do you have any?
>
> If so, please send your name/address/etc so I can get it to  her.
>
> Thanks,
> Edith

Dear Edith, I`m here! On the mend, but I`m wondering if my CS didn`t work as
well as usual, as my batteries may be old. I also suspect that maybe it WAS
working, but what I really have is the flu, knocked down to cold level by
the silver... Never know. This is the first time I`ve had a cold/flu in
alomst 2 years!!
 I`ll be ordering more silver today, as the last 4 ounces just flew outta
here! It`ll arrive next week, and I`ll send you some when you send me an
address to ship it to.
I`m glad to help!
Marsha