Okay, last question for today. I promise.
Someone just told me that maybe the CS is not working on my sinus infection
because the particles are too big. How would I find that out?
I just made a new batch at 25 minutes with the beck's silver pulser and it is
almost clear. Maybe the water in the last batch wasn't good. Anyhow, I'm
worried about taking it if the particles are too big because of this question
about turning blue. The pulser manual says the micron size should be .005 to
.015 - is that okay?
I think for the moment for my sinuses I will buy some at the store for my
sprayer and see if it is more effective. Also maybe try a higher ppm. Any
suggestions?
And can I make a higher ppm by running my pulser for longer - or does that
make the particles bigger.
Sorry that I am so ignorant about how this works but I never was any good at
science experiments.
Thanks,
Katarina