From: Dee [mailto:d...@deetroy.org]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 7:19 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>carb blockers / Dee

Hi V, I probably was eating too much of other things if honest, thinking
that if the carbs don't get digested etc. Etc., but I think you eat very
well.  I use the Phase 2 brand which is also an extract of white kidney
beans I think; and am now back on track.  Because I am such a lazy
person about feeding myself (after cooking for others, I can't be
bothered) so I end up eating sandwiches or something similar.  I really
don't like meat so meals are a bit of a problem for me, as I can't be
bothered to do veggies.  I do have them as juice though.  I am really
glad you are having success and hope it continues and you feel better.
Regards Dee