(Whump!  You could have had a V8..)

LOL

ROFLOL

And to think all this time I coulda just gone on a V8 fast!

But seriously, Dee,

If you don't take care of yourself, how in the world are you going to take care of everyone else? And for how long can you keep it up? I think Moms everywhere go through this kind of thing.

How about this suggestion:

Cook the veges for yourself, and some for the others, too, then take a portion out just for you to eat. I had to do this as self preservation. Veges have so many good things for us, they are really essential. If you have problems digesting them, then you can maybe narrow down what you cook, or get some digestive enzymes to help.

As a vegan, I never eat any meat, but still meals can be a problem, depending on my energy level. And cooking for teenagers can be a never ending affair, so I take the stance that the boys HAVE to learn to do some cooking, at least if they want to eat. Note that they are older, they can easily do it, my brothers certainly did enough cooking for themselves at that age.

I found a recipe for using the fiber from the juicer to make a vege pate, it really turned out good. If you want to try it, email me backchannel.

best wishes,

Kathryn