My portable ultrasonic nebulizer does not have a "wick" it has a product cup and there is nothing left in the cup when I'm done with it. The ultrasonic gets the product deeper into the lung where the problems are.
John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "ransley" <rans...@atmc.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 9:37 AM
Subject: CS>Ultrasonic Nebulizer question

Day Sutton wrote:
I read a post that said the ultrosonic nebulizer caused agglomoration
and the silver would fall out of suspension........any comments?

Since I don't own one, but I do own two small personal ultrasonic
hmidifiers, that we've talked about here in the past and used as nebulizers,
I have this question...

Those humidifiers I have use wicks to transport the liquid to the misting
apparatus. Those wicks turn brown from trapped and oxidized silver. It makes
me think that this is not particularly effective as a nebulizer, although
very quiet and convenient, but my observation is that my air powered neb
gets the job done better and faster.

So- Do ultrasonic nebs use wicks?

Daddybob

Checked by AVG Free Edition.