> I believe that Brooks Bradley indicated that the airbrush nebulizer was
superior since it could make smaller particles. <

I ordered my airbrush from Harbor Freight, as I believe Brooks did, and if I
recall correctly, the stock # he gave was no longer available (or at least
not in the catalog I had), so the airbrush is not exactly the same. While I
would not hesitate to use it if needed, after much playing with adjustments
I still found that my salvaged atomizer from a medical quality air pressure
nebulizer was making a finer mist and was easier to use and more comfortable
than my airbrush nebulizer.

Besides, all this was done before ultrasonic nebs hit the market. So my Q
remains- do Ultrasonics make a finer mist? Or are they just more compact?

DB

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
PM