From: ransley [mailto:rans...@atmc.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 12:24 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Ultrasonic Nebulizer question

John wrote: >The ultrasonic gets the product deeper into the lung where
the problems are.<

Not trying to be argumentative, but why do you say that? At first glance
it would seem that mist is mist, but actually I already know that's not
always so after my experiments with an airbrush.

So is an ultrasonic nebulizer capable of making a finer mist? And if it
is, is there a kind that has a better mechanism than any other? (I don't
want one that uses a wick)

I already have extensive experience with a standard atomizing chamber-
compressed air- type nebulizer, and an airbrush rig; now I want to
determine if it's really worth it for me to invest in an ultrasonic neb.

Daddybob