I reread these messages. My point was that supplements are not the best way to provide nutrients to the body, food is.

Dee was twisting the point of the discussion again.

Sorry guys, but once again I am off this list, for all the same reasons. It is a waste of time trying to have a logical discussion on this list.

Buh bye all,

Janet