From: Pat Lawrie [mailto:doglandi...@yahoo.com]
Sent: May 10, 2007 11:16 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Mange

I know that CS works for bacteria, fungus, and virus, but is it at all
effective on larger critters like mange mites on dogs? The normal way to
kill them is several weeks of ivermectin, but don't want to do that if
CS would work.

Pat

  _____

Expecting? Get great news right away with email
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49982/*http:/advision.webevents.yahoo.com/ma
ilbeta/newmail_tools.html>  Auto-Check.
Try the Yahoo!
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49982/*http:/advision.webevents.yahoo.com/ma