I cured a stray dog of horrible mange.  No hair left at all, bleeding, etc.
I used fresh garlic, about two whole bulbs, blended in the blender with DW.
Then put that mix in with the rest of the DW (total one gallon) and used a
garden sprayer to apply it.   The guy started growing hair in about a
week.......Don't get it in the eyes.......Sprayed him once a day for only
about 3 days...