If you use the garlic solution, be sure to spray everywhere the dogs sleep
or lie down to rest...

On 5/11/07, Pat Lawrie <doglandi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

To give a little more background, I live in Mexico and these dogs belong
to some very poor people who have no money for treatment, and no they do not
get fed well. My friend, their neighbor, does help them out some, but their
living conditions are not the best. The dogs live outside in the dirt and
most in this area have only dirt floors for themselves. I need to go see for
myself how extensive the problem is. For all I know it could be a terrible
flea or tick problem. I didn't think CS would work, but just wanted to
confirm it.
Pat

*Pat Lawrie <doglandi...@yahoo.com>* wrote:

Good grief , garlic? That certainly sounds simple, available and doable
here in Mexico. Think I'll tell them to give that a try.

Thanks, Pat

*Day Sutton <day.sut...@gmail.com>* wrote:

I cured a stray dog of horrible mange.  No hair left at all, bleeding,
etc.  I used fresh garlic, about two whole bulbs, blended in the blender
with DW.  Then put that mix in with the rest of the DW (total one gallon)
and used a garden sprayer to apply it.   The guy started growing hair in
about a week.......Don't get it in the eyes.......Sprayed him once a day for
only about 3 days...

On 5/11/07, Wendy <wen...@tuxnightclub.com> wrote:

>  I swear our dogs had mange late last fall….  From what I read any type
> of mange 'could' be looked at as the immune system needing to be balanced
> and improved. In our case that was most definitely true as life had gotten
> busy and their diets had gotten fairly basic.
>
> Anyhow we did give the dogs CS to drink and also used "Ted's hydrogen
> peroxide and borax", as well as some herbal tinctures from the holistic vet
> to support kidneys and spleen (apparent weakness in our breed). Tedscure, did
stop the itching but bathing our big guys frequently in our itty

Auto-Check.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49982/*http:/advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_tools.html>

--
Day Sutton
day.sut...@gmail.com