Hi,

I agree about not wanting to put alcohol into the system!!!  But it just
really relieves the pain for me to do that.  Not very often thank goodness.
 Just like when I found out I was drinking aspartame.  I felt so badly that
I was doing something that was harmful to me and not realizing it--years
ago now --seems so.  So the alcohol deal is the same.  I have never thought
about using Zephiran which is what the people who start the IV's on me use
to clean the skin.  Is this any more safe???  Anyone know??
Blessings,
Susan

At 07:38 PM 6/30/99 -0500, you wrote:
>The alcohol is the ingredient here that you would want to avoid putting
>into your system.....and I never understood why people use a hair dryer for
>an ear infection.
>

>At 05:26 PM 6/30/99 EDT, you wrote:
>>
>>Hi all,
>>      Years ago I started having ear infections a lot and the doctor called
>>it swimmers ear even though I hadn't been swimming.  He told me to mix half
>>and half a solution of Distilled vinegar and alcohol and put it in my ear.
>>After that I use a hair dryer to dry my ear out and the warmth feels great
>>and seems to help also.  I still do this but sometimes it only works well
if
>>I do it when the ear problem first starts.  The last time I got an ear
>>infection like this I started putting CS that I made in my ear and it only
>>seemed to keep it moist and the problem continued.  I finally broke down
and
>>put the alcohol and vinegar in my ear several times a day and it got better
>>after a few days.  My hearing was totally blocked off when I started the
>>alcohol and vinegar and finally got back to normal.  Don't know if this
will
>>help at this point but its worth a try.  If your ear is pretty infected it
>>can burn some as mine did but that went away after the first day.
>>
>>Good luck,
>>Janis
>>

>>In a message dated 6/30/99 9:06:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
>>cmar...@avana.net writes:
>>
>><< > My neighbor has a fungus in her ear.  She's been unable to
>> > hear for about a week.  She is putting CS in it but hasn't
>> > helped.  Ant suggestions??
>>
>> > edith, >>
>>

>>--
>>The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.
>>
>>To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to:
>>silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com  -or-  silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com
>>
>>To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com
>>
>>List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@id.net>
>>

>--
>The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.
>
>To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to:
>silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com  -or-  silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com

>List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@id.net>

Susan
Light is "Living in God's Holy Thoughts."