  From: Pat
  To: silver list
  Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 11:51 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Raw Honey???? have a heart!

  I'll have to try their products.  So far by far the best lip balm sticks I've
found are made by Tropical Tradtions...citrus or the plain which has a sort of
honey flavor.  I tried Burt's Bees and absolutely hate it because of the
flavor.

                                         Pat

   (www.honeygardens.com).

  To these people, making raw honey and honey related products is not just a
business, it is a way of life.They have worked tirelessly to apply organic
methods to bee keeping, and the results are the best tasting raw honey we have
ever tasted, and a number of wonderful honey related products.  Look around
their website, it is full of great honey information.

  Their products are sold in many organic food stores so you may have
encountered them.  If not, you can order them from the website.  We highly
recommend the propolis salve and spray.  The salve makes the best lip balm
ever, and the spray can be used for many purposes, including antiseptic.  We
also use all the other products, including the actual raw honey.  If you order
honey, I advise not ordering anything less than a five pound jar.  The honey
seems to get harder when it crystallizes in the smaller jars and is just not as
wonderful as it is in the five pounder or the larger sizes.

  Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.