At 01:32 PM 5/30/2007 +0900, you wrote:

The reality is quite different. Tylenol does not kill because one takes it with beer and gets hit by a bus. This is nonsense.

Oh, you DID get the gist of hating the Pharm because you bought the pills!
 Nonsense, correct!

One Tylenol won't kill you, but one bus can.
Don't take busses like they were pills.
Hard on the liver. ["Liver" That entity walking around in a human sensory suit. ]

ode

Tylenol kills because people take it not knowing that a few drinks afterward may destroy their livers. How could the ordinary consumer know such a thing? It is literally true that one could take a few Tylenol, go to a party and have a few drinks, and end up in the emergency room with acute liver failure twelve hours later.

Many persons have unknowingly taken pain-relievers that failed to state their very serious risks on the label. Esquire magazine had a fine essay about this some time ago.

Bottom line: acetaminophen peddlers heavily advertise this very profitable drug without warning consumers properly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracetamol

The statement below amounts to misinformation at best.