Jim,
It's also possible that you are allergic to gfse or oranges. To find
out, after you get up in the morning, and before you have eaten or
drunk anything, sit down for one minute, then take your pulse (sitting
pulse). Then drink, say, a half glass of orange juice. Then, every 15
minutes for one hour, sit down and take your pulse again. If your pulse
increases significantly - more than 92 - it means your body is
struggling with that food substance. You can, of course, test other
foods as well. I got this from the book, "The Pulse Test", by Dr.
Arthur Coca, and have been using it for the last 16 years in my
practise (I am a Bioanalyst). You should also test the gfse separately
in distilled H2O. You should only test one or two food items per day
(assuming you don't react to either of them), and only to single foods.
Bread is, of course, not one food. If you reacted to bread, you would
not know whether it was the wheat or the yeast or the sweetener, etc.,
that you were reacting to. This tells you not only what you are
allergic to, but what your body is unhappy with for any other reason.
Terry Wayne