gfse must kill bugs my cs is not getting.  Either it goes places the cs is
not going,    or is better at killing some bugs.
~~~~~
Jim,

   When I took gfse most of my symptoms cleared up in three days. (!!!!) As
I increased the dose I kept getting herx then feeling better. It all came
tumbling down in three months...organism developed tolerance? I have not
had the same results with silver. I wonder if the gfse gets to things in
the gut that silver does not. I would think so. I mixed my gfse in psyllium
seed, to get it to the walls of the gut. Maybe if I did that with silver I
would have similar results, but haven't tried it (yet). It is claimed that
gfse does not affect good flora, but I'm not sure I believe it. Silver does
apparently affect good flora.

~^^V^^~