From: Day Sutton [mailto:day.sut...@gmail.com]
Sent: June 8, 2007 9:04 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>dental: pericoronitis.leaning towards osteomyelitis

When I have tooth pain, I put two or three drops of Oil of Oregano on a
piece of cotton, and place it on the gum. (between tooth and cheek). I
let it stay there overnight, and pain is usually gone the next day.  Do
not use DMSO with it; its too strong and will burn.  It will be quite
hot enough as it is...