Hannah,
On a similar affliction. What is an abcess at the root of the tooth/side of
jaw. I applied one
silver rod to and near the site and held the other silver rod in wetted fingers
on same side (left
jaw to left fingers) It is painful for only about a second. >:-| I left it in
place for a short while;
maybe 20 to 30 seconds and then swapped polarities.  Did this twice per day. My
silver
machine is only 9 volt and set to 1mA. I got immediate relief from the
toothache and after two
or three days the swelling was gone and there was a hollow in the gum. I
carried on for the
rest of the week just in case. that was it.

I wish you good health,

Tony

Subject : CS>dental: pericoronitis.leaning to