I think this is probably cover the rear stuff.  We warned you.  Don't blame
us.  We told them not to.

Some people will overdo anything.

Do an internet search using words borax Carnarvon arthritis to find and read
the story of the Australian arthritis/borax discovery and the  boron pill
saga.

Rowena

Also, the 20 MULE TEAM BORAX I bought was made by DIAL corp. and has a
warning: "CAUTION: Contains sodium tetraborate decahydrate.  Avoid
contact with eyes.  Do not take internally."
Have I got the wrong product or is this a pharma scare tactic?

Best regards;
Bruce A.

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>