I just read a few of these posts and find it very interesting. Are you talking
about the "20 Mule Team Borax Natural Laundry Booster"?  Boron may be good for
one if needed, but is it OK to ingest the Borax product? How do you know what
else is in it and that it is safe? I always have a box around for the other
stuff, and it sure doesn't suggest ingesting the material. Sounds as though it
has helped your condition Daddybob. Really very interesting.  I never knew
boron was a hard to get element, and had such consequences if deficient.

Maz

ransley <rans...@atmc.net> wrote: >OK, now I am confused. I had been taking the
amount that sticks to a wet
finger up to the first knuckle, and just measured it, and it measured about
1/4 teaspoon.  So is this the right amount, or about 30 times too high?<

That's about right. Anymore will start to give you a herx if you have
pathogenic arthritis. I try to take this much every day about 6 days a week.
When I took it 3-4 times a day for a week I got quite a herx from it. Backed
off, went without for a few days, herx went away. Did it all over, got herx
again. Backed off, herx stopped. Next time I took a lot of Bragg vinegar
because it has boron, just to make sure about it all. Got a herx again.

Taking the borax steadily is easier to live with and works just fine.

I am on a list to try a new boron product when it comes out. I'll report
when that happens. For now, borax is probebly the single sheapest and most
effective thing I've ever done for my arthritis. I've done lots of things
that have worked, but nothing has worked this good, this cheap, this easy.

Daddybob

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:23 AM