From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com]
Sent: 20 June 2007 17:46
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Are more electrodes better?

Silver Smith wrote:
> Will using multiple sets of electrodes with my CS generator decrease
> the time?  Will it effect a batch in any other ways...good or bad?
>
> Thanks,
>
> SS
It is not the number of electrodes, but the electrode area that is
important.  Doubling the size an an electrode and adding a second one
should have similar effects.  If you increase the area, then the current
can be increased by the same proportion, and the time to brew will go
down inversely.

Marshall

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>